What is RealTime 360?
RealTime 360 is a leading application for providing online 360-feedback, interactive leadership development guides and individual development planning tools. The RealTime 360 solution delivers a complete employee development experience from assessing individual skills through 360-feedback to providing recommended resources and helping employees create and share action plans.
Find the right RealTime 360 for your organization:
- RealTime Leadership 360 – Identify and develop the key factors for leadership success.
- RealTime Sales Management 360 – Build the skills necessary to effectively manage sales people for results.
- RealTime Innovation 360 – Develop the leadership and team behaviors that drive innovation.
- RealTime Custom 360 - Work with a RealTime Performance consultant to design a custom 360-survey aligned to your company’s leadership competency model.
- Emotional Intelligence Skills Assessment (EISA) 360 – Develop the emotional and social skills that lead to successful relationships in work and life.
RealTime 360 Reports
RealTime 360 reports are easy to understand and interpret. A robust reporting engine allows participants to view data both online and in a PDF format. RealTime 360 can generate reports in various configurations. Clients can select and include the information that best supports their leadership development process and culture.
“I’ve received my 360-feedback report, now what?”
The process of collecting and delivering 360-feedback takes a lot of effort, so it’s important that each participant get a lot out of the process. That’s why we recommend requiring every participant who receives 360-feedback also subscribe to Inspire. Inspire enables employees to quickly and easily identify strengths and weaknesses, create relevant and useful development plans and engage in meaningful discussion with their manager about leadership development. Employees can easily select developmental activities from the available leadership resource guide and build an individual action plan. Each action plan is both relevant to the learning needs of the individual, and populated with learning activities sponsored and recommended by your organization.
More About RealTime 360
Who’s using RealTime 360?
Emerson, FedEx, Chubb, Liberty Mutual, Healthways, Covance, Premier, Medicis.
How much will it cost?
Each RealTime 360 Feedback Report is $220.
How do I get started?
- Simply speak to our consultant about your company’s needs.
- Select from an off-the-shelf version or customize RealTime 360 with your company’s leadership competency model.
- Roll out the program to your employees using our “Get Started Guide.”
- Your employees can start using RealTime 360 immediately. No long implementation process, as RealTime 360 is a Web-based tool.