Other Services > Employee Engagement Index
RealTime Performance partners with Employee Engagement expert and author, Brad Federman, to deliver the Employee Engagement Index, an objective, comprehensive, results-driven and practical Employee Engagement assessment. Developed from eight seminal studies and directly tied to productivity, retention, profits and revenue this assessment creates real improvements in the workplace. Create a healthy environment, improve the alignment between your people, all while you build trust and promote success!
- Based on data from over 11 industries, 60,000 employees, 60 organizations
- Built on a comprehensive employee engagement model with 8 engagement drivers
- Analyzed through 3 filters; type of engagement, impact, and comparative data
- Provides specific, actionable and focused recommendations for organizational improvement
- Clearly connected to productivity, retention and organizational results
For more information on the Employee Engagement Index contact a RealTime Performance sales representative at: (206) 749-9000.